• Inchiku, specifically designed for vertical jig fishing
• Metal alloy structure - Length : 4.2 )- Weight: 7 oz.
• Assist line of 90 lbs with hooks salt water corrosion resistant.
• Equipped with an innovative system that allows direct connection of the assist hook to the terminal in order to overcome the high percentage of unhooking typical of traditional inchiku
• Design that allows a perfectly vertical and fast descent
Suchadu was created to overcome an inherent defect of the traditional inchiku: the high percentage of unhooking during the fight. To solve this problem Suchadu is equipped with an innovative system that allows direct connection of the assist hook to the terminal as in classic vertical jig. In normal conditions, the assist hook, connected to the terminal with a solid ring, runs for a distance inside the inchiku body where a seat has been obtained; the lanyard of the assist is held in position by a flexible plastic tube that remains in place until a fish is hooked and makes it jump out. The hardness of the delivery system is controlled by a stopper specially shaped. In addition to this innovative system that eliminates the cause of unhooking which is an inchiku’s feature, Suchadu benefits from a careful study of the hydrodynamic shape and the position of the center of gravity, enabling not only a perfect vertical and fast descent, but also an indifference to effects of much higher currents, at equal weight, compared to most traditional inchiku. The model has been filed as a patent P and was Honorable mention by the jury of the Efttex 2012 in Paris among all the metal jigs. Suchadu was designed by the well-known angler Massimo Sanna