• Sinking Minnow
• ABS Body – Length: 3.75” – Weight: 5/8 oz. Depth range:1-5’
• Moving inner weights for long casting
• Inner armor and reinforced treble hooks, super sharp saltwater resistant
• It has a pronounced roll that creates strong vibrations
• Ideal for fishing with strong tidal, estuary or undertow currents
Stria 95 is a very innovative sinking minnow. Its action range goes from a few feet to a few inches under the surface depending on how it is used. The lip has the purpose to resist strong currents, a feature that makes it perfect to withstand in the midst of the most difficult bays. The unique movementand the shape, with the high forehead and narrow hips, creates accentuated rolling, accompanied by a tight and regular wobbling. This rolling of 180° and the resulting strong vibration, are something that fish are not certainly accustomed to. The shape and the movement offer a considerable visual appeal: its sparkle is an addition. It is impossible not to notice it even in the midst over dense sea foam. All the qualities described above makes it an excellent sea bass lure, but in tests proved to be versatile for snappers, barracuda and bluefish and surprisingly proved to be a winner even with bonito. Can be used well in currents, both of tide and estuary or undertow.