Concept and Design
The EJA 130 is a sinking jerkbait that has a unique movement in the water. It is vigorous and dynamic, but at the same time pleasantly fluid. Very effective even only on active linear retrieve , swims perfectly with strong lateral currents. Irresistible if animated with rhythmic jerks, especially in stop-and-go phases. It can be retrieved in a wide range of speeds and can also be used for trolling. It allows you stay fishing effortlessly even when the weather conditions do not allow you to use most of the baits you have in your box. You can feel comfortable in managing the prey thanks to the reinforced and larger treble hooks compared to the floating model. You simply have the right bait at the right time, the one that allows you to fish when the others are useless. Designed by Ciro Aprea.
• Jerk bait sinking minnow.
• ABS Body – Length: 5” – Weight: 1 oz. Depth range: 2-6’
• Inner armor and treble hooks, super sharp saltwater resistant
• Good for a large number of marine predators. Moving inner weights for long casting
• Always in fishing even from high spots, perfect for trolling too.