Concept and Design
The Coixedda 100 is a compact shallow minnow, characterized by an irresistible swimming with a wag even at low speeds and the ability to withstand the current and waveswith very little sinking. These features, combined with a long cast even in poor conditions, makes it perfect to fish in shallow waters searching seabass, trout, snook, drum, or for all situations where a realistic minnow that swims just below the surface is needed. It is the typical searching bait to explore extensive areas. In order to support its swim in shallow waters, without risking to run aground on the rocks, Coixedda 100 has saltwater round single hooks with the eyelet aligned with the point, that are especially design for hard bait, but it can be also safely used with 2x treble hooks, # 4.This is a Seaspin Patented Product.
• Darter minnow, sinking. Designed especially for shallow water
• ABS body – Length: 3.9” – Weight: 4/7 oz. Depth range: 0.3’-1.3’
• Moving inner weights for long casting.
• Inner armor and reinforced sharp single hooks for salt or fresh water
• Searching bait to explore extensive areas.